Thursday, September 15, 2011

Abba Father

When I think of my life...I just smile.  My life is so amazing right now.  I feel so loved, and I am in a place of peace.  God certainly keeps his promises.  The gifts he has given me and continues to give me are exceedingly more than I could have dreamed.  I am amazed at how he continues to do work within me that seemed impossible just a few years ago.  How he engineers circumstances so that I may be fully blessed and see his beautiful face in the face of others.  He is just so very good to me.  It warms my heart.  I am blessed that he has given me gifts that bless others in times of sadness.  I get to be a part of and witness the Holy Spirit being the balm needed to soothe the burning wound.

The journey is not void of mishaps and unexpected twists and turns.  It is how we handle those things that either creates a spring of living water or a pond of stagnant disease.  God does not mean us harm, but offers a chance to hope...to have faith and live a full life.  That life cannot be built upon circumstances or even the people we love the most.  It must be built on the strong arms of God himself, because circumstances change and people do not stay the same.

I praise God today, for turning mourning into laughter.  What miracles he births from tragedy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment